*WE DO NOT OFFER INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING FOR THIS PRODUCT AT THIS TIME. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS PLACED ON THIS ITEM WILL BE CANCELLED.
During the last few months, we've been working around the clock on our latest project. We've finally reached the end of development and we're extremely excited to share some information with you. We are proud to announce that we’ve completed development for the first twin lens solution for the iPhone 7 Plus!
We are now ready to introduce you to the world's first dual lens system: The patent pending Kamerar ZOOM Lens Kit! ZOOM comes with 2 sets of lenses: the Fisheye/Telephoto lens and the Macro Zoom lens.
We have teamed up with Ztylus Innovation to develop the ZOOM Lens Kit. Ztylus applied their expertise in developing the optics, while the we designed the housing for the lens kit.
SNAP AND SLIDE
Installation of the case and lens is easy! Just snap the case onto your phone and slide the lens of your choice into the Kamerar ZLK -7PLUS case. The Kamerar ZOOM Lens Kit offers full body protection and allows for full access to all of your ports.
The Kamerar ZOOM Lens Kit comes with 2 sets of lenses:
the Macro Zoom lens and the Fisheye/Telephoto lens.
With the overwhelming popularity of the Macro lens, we provide the unique ability to zoom and get extreme close-up detail. Use the Macro Zoom lens with both lenses on the iPhone 7 Plus.
EXTEND YOUR ZOOM RANGE
With the Fisheye and Telephoto lenses, you can greatly extend your optical focal length range and capture a variety of shots that you couldn't achieve with just your phone.
||Field of View
14-Day Money Back Guarantee, 1 Year USA Limited Warranty. To receive full refund all products must be in original condition (undamaged in exact packing).Shipping charges and customs duty on returned items are the customer's responsibility. All prices listed on our site are in US dollars. Refunds will be made in US Dollars and using the same payment rate as your original order received.
- Customers will receive an order status update via email containing their tracking number once their order has been shipped. It is the customer's responsibility to refer to their tracking number for delivery information.
- If, for some reason, a customer's package is returned back to us due to non-delivery, we will contact the customer as soon as it is received by us. If the customer would like the package reshipped, there will be an additional shipping fee unless the non-delivery is due to a mistake on our part. If a package is undeliverable due to an error with the carrier, the customer will need to contact their local carrier customer service representative to file a claim. If a customer does not want their package reshipped, they will be charged a restocking fee and we will issue a refund in the form of the original payment minus the restocking fee.
International Buyers – Please Note:
- It normally takes approximately 7-18 working days for arrival to International destinations. Some countries like ITALY, SPAIN, CANADA and BRAZIL may take longer due to delays with your local customs service.
- We do NOT ship the item(s) to P.O. Boxes.
- International Buyers MUST indicate your phone # (include country and city code ) when making payment as this is a required information for delivery. Your order will be canceled if you do not provide your phone number within 3 days after placing the order.
- Please put your phone # into the NOTES when making payment via paypal.
- International orders are shipped from China. Import duties, taxes and other charges might be applied and they are NOT included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to your purchase.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.Shipping charges on returned items are the customer's responsibility.
Kamerar Products Customer Images via Instagram
[ share your images with us using hashtag #Kamerar ]