*DJI OSMO is not included **Not compatible with the Osmo Zenmuse X5/X5R**
REACH NEW HEIGHTS
Have you ever felt limited with what you can do with the DJI Osmo/Osmo+? Now you can broaden the types of shots you can achieve with the Baton Extender. Reach new heights and angles with the Baton Extender for the DJI Osmo/Osmo+ from Kamerar.
The Baton Extender lets you keep the pan and tilt controls within finger’s reach on the Osmo’s handle. Extend the capabilities on your Osmo/Osmo+ by getting unique angles and shots.
The adapter is designed to support electronic communication between the DJI Osmo’s handle and camera. Retain full control of your Osmo/Osmo+ while extending your reach without any loss of functionality.
14-Day Money Back Guarantee, 1 Year USA Limited Warranty. To receive full refund all products must be in original condition (undamaged in exact packing).Shipping charges and customs duty on returned items are the customer's responsibility. All prices listed on our site are in US dollars. Refunds will be made in US Dollars and using the same payment rate as your original order received.
International Buyers – Please Note:
- It normally takes approximately 7-18 working days for arrival to International destinations. Some countries like ITALY, SPAIN, CANADA and BRAZIL may take longer due to delays with your local customs service.
- We do NOT ship the item(s) to P.O. Boxes.
- International Buyers MUST indicate your phone # (include country and city code ) when making payment as this is a required information for delivery. Your order will be canceled if you do not provide your phone number within 3 days after placing the order.
- Please put your phone # into the NOTES when making payment via paypal.
- International orders are shipped from China. Import duties, taxes and other charges might be applied and they are NOT included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to your purchase.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.Shipping charges on returned items are the customer's responsibility.
Kamerar Products Customer Images via Instagram
[ share your images with us using hashtag #Kamerar ]