The Kamerar Cinema Skater is the perfect tool for quick cinematic camera movements. The unique articulating three wheels allow smooth tracking movements from side to side, forward / back, and rotational tracking that basic linear sliders cannot perform. The extra large platform can mount large video fluid heads, and heavy camera equipment.
The Cinema Skater platform provides three 1/4-20 access threads to mount accessories. We recommend our Kamerar 'Tough' Friction Arms for mounting accessories to the Cinema Skater.
All CNC made Aircraft Aluminum construction
Made with high quality bearing and three adjustable locking skater wheels.
Overall length 10.2"
This listing includes:
1x Cinema Skater Dolly
14-Day Money Back Guarantee, 1 Year USA Limited Warranty. To receive full refund all products must be in original condition (undamaged in exact packing).Shipping charges and customs duty on returned items are the customer's responsibility. All prices listed on our site are in US dollars. Refunds will be made in US Dollars and using the same payment rate as your original order received.
International Buyers – Please Note:
- It normally takes approximately 7-18 working days for arrival to International destinations. Some countries like ITALY, SPAIN, CANADA and BRAZIL may take longer due to delays with your local customs service.
- We do NOT ship the item(s) to P.O. Boxes.
- International Buyers MUST indicate your phone # (include country and city code ) when making payment as this is a required information for delivery. Your order will be canceled if you do not provide your phone number within 3 days after placing the order.
- Please put your phone # into the NOTES when making payment via paypal.
- International orders are shipped from China. Import duties, taxes and other charges might be applied and they are NOT included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to your purchase.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.Shipping charges on returned items are the customer's responsibility.
Kamerar Products Customer Images via Instagram
[ share your images with us using hashtag #Kamerar ]