The Kamerar FF-3 Follow Focus mounts with a single 15mm Quick Release Rod Clamp and can be quickly removed from the rail system, making it easier to change lenses and gear positions. The FF-3 has a removable dry erase marking disc to mark your A/B Points for accurate repeating focus pulls.
- Compatible with industry standard Follow Focus Whips or Cranks.
- Compatible with industry standard 15mm Rods Support (60mm center to center).
- Comes with one adjustable standard 0.8mm pitch flexible gear belt.
- Gear MOD: industry standard 0.8mm
|1x FF-3 Follow Focus Unit
1x Standard 0.8 Module Flexible Gear Ring
A 15mm Rail is required to mount the FF-3. We suggest using the FF-3 Follow Focus with our Kamerar 'Tank' Cage
or Socom Video Shoulder Rig
14-Day Money Back Guarantee, 1 Year USA Limited Warranty. To receive full refund all products must be in original condition (undamaged in exact packing).
International Buyers – Please Note:
- It normally takes approximately 7-18 working days for arrival to International destinations. Some countries like ITALY, SPAIN, CANADA and BRAZIL may take longer due to delays with your local customs service.
- We do NOT ship the item(s) to P.O. Boxes.
- International Buyers MUST indicate your phone # (include country and city code ) when making payment as this is a required information for delivery. Your order will be canceled if you do not provide your phone number within 3 days after placing the order.
- Please put your phone # into the NOTES when making payment via paypal.
- International orders are shipped from China. Import duties, taxes and other charges might be applied and they are NOT included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to your purchase.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
Kamerar Products Customer Images via Instagram
[ share your images with us using hashtag #Kamerar ]