PLEASE NOTE: If used with the Tank Cage you may need to raise the height of the camera with a QR plate for the camera to line up correctly.
The Kamerar Lite MAX-L Video Matte Box is constructed from aluminum and molded plastic. It can support a non-rotating single 4x4 Neutral Density Filter through a removable locking tray. The adjustable top metal flag provides shade for the camera lens and can be removed easily for easy transporting.
The Kamerar MAX-L matte box mounts to a standard set of 15mm Rails and height on the MAX-L can be adjusted +/- 2".
Removable / Adjustable Metal Top Flag
One 4x4 non-rotating ND Filter Tray
Adjustable height +/- 2"
Requires 15mm Rails to mount (not included)
This listing includes:
1x Kamerar Matte Box Lite MAX-L Video Matte Box with adjustable height 15mm Rod Clamp
1x Top Flag
1x 4x4 Filter Tray
Please Note: The MAX-D Matte Box Donut will not work for this Matte Box
14-Day Money Back Guarantee, 1 Year USA Limited Warranty. To receive full refund all products must be in original condition (undamaged in exact packing).Shipping charges and customs duty on returned items are the customer's responsibility. All prices listed on our site are in US dollars. Refunds will be made in US Dollars and using the same payment rate as your original order received.
International Buyers – Please Note:
- It normally takes approximately 7-18 working days for arrival to International destinations. Some countries like ITALY, SPAIN, CANADA and BRAZIL may take longer due to delays with your local customs service.
- We do NOT ship the item(s) to P.O. Boxes.
- International Buyers MUST indicate your phone # (include country and city code ) when making payment as this is a required information for delivery. Your order will be canceled if you do not provide your phone number within 3 days after placing the order.
- Please put your phone # into the NOTES when making payment via paypal.
- International orders are shipped from China. Import duties, taxes and other charges might be applied and they are NOT included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to your purchase.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.Shipping charges on returned items are the customer's responsibility.
Kamerar Products Customer Images via Instagram
[ share your images with us using hashtag #Kamerar ]