The SKATER MINI PRO is a tool for creating fluid and dynamic video footage; compatible with all cameras and affordable to all videographers. This SKATER MINI PRO has a small footprint while still offering the same smooth, fluid tracking, and rotational dolly shots that normally can only be achieved with very large and expensive systems.
(Above) Kamerar Skater Mini Pro & Skater Mini
The Skater Mini Pro platform offers (6) 1/4-20 mounting points to add accessories such as LED lights, Microphones, or HDMI Monitor Displays for easier viewing. Simply adjust the axles to perform either side to side, forward / back, or smooth rotational tracking shots.
Portable, versatile, and lightweight; virtually no setup required
Can be used with any camera, tripod head, friction arm, mount, etc with 1/4" threading
Soft urethane wheels for smooth and quiet movement
This listing includes
1x Skater Mini Pro Video Dolly
1x 11" Stainless Steel Tough Friction Arm
14-Day Money Back Guarantee, 1 Year USA Limited Warranty. To receive full refund all products must be in original condition (undamaged in exact packing).Shipping charges and customs duty on returned items are the customer's responsibility. All prices listed on our site are in US dollars. Refunds will be made in US Dollars and using the same payment rate as your original order received.
International Buyers – Please Note:
- It normally takes approximately 7-18 working days for arrival to International destinations. Some countries like ITALY, SPAIN, CANADA and BRAZIL may take longer due to delays with your local customs service.
- We do NOT ship the item(s) to P.O. Boxes.
- International Buyers MUST indicate your phone # (include country and city code ) when making payment as this is a required information for delivery. Your order will be canceled if you do not provide your phone number within 3 days after placing the order.
- Please put your phone # into the NOTES when making payment via paypal.
- International orders are shipped from China. Import duties, taxes and other charges might be applied and they are NOT included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to your purchase.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.Shipping charges on returned items are the customer's responsibility.
Kamerar Products Customer Images via Instagram
[ share your images with us using hashtag #Kamerar ]