At just 7" long and at just 5" wide, the Skater Mini is our smallest table top rotating camera dolly. It allows small video cameras such as the iPhone or Compact Point and Shoot cameras to create cinematic movements on any smooth surface. The Skater Mini can easily perform side-to-side (tracking), forward/back (push-pull), to unique rotational tracking movements.
(Above) Kamerar Skater Mini Pro & Skater Mini
The Skater Mini can adapt a small ball head for mounting larger cameras, or use the Kamerar 'Tough' Friction Arms to get creative positioning with your cell phone or compact point and shoot cameras. The Skater Mini provides an extra (2) 1/4-20 threaded ports to mount your optional accessories.
Skater Mini examples
Portable, versatile, and lightweight; virtually no setup required
Can be used with any camera, tripod head, friction arm, mount, etc with 1/4" threading
Soft urethane wheels for smooth and quiet movement
This listing includes:
1x Skater Mini Video Camera Dolly Only
1x Shark Clamp
1x 11" Stainless Steel Tough Friction Arm
14-Day Money Back Guarantee, 1 Year USA Limited Warranty. To receive full refund all products must be in original condition (undamaged in exact packing).Shipping charges and customs duty on returned items are the customer's responsibility.
International Buyers – Please Note:
- It normally takes approximately 7-18 working days for arrival to International destinations. Some countries like ITALY, SPAIN, CANADA and BRAZIL may take longer due to delays with your local customs service.
- We do NOT ship the item(s) to P.O. Boxes.
- International Buyers MUST indicate your phone # (include country and city code ) when making payment as this is a required information for delivery. Your order will be canceled if you do not provide your phone number within 3 days after placing the order.
- Please put your phone # into the NOTES when making payment via paypal.
- International orders are shipped from China. Import duties, taxes and other charges might be applied and they are NOT included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to your purchase.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.Shipping charges on returned items are the customer's responsibility.
Kamerar Products Customer Images via Instagram
[ share your images with us using hashtag #Kamerar ]