The Kamerar Tank TK-3 Cage
is a combination of Kamerar's TK-2 Tank Cage
and TK-T Top Handle
all in one package. The Tank DSLR video cage provides an infinite combination of mounting points for virtually any setup you can think of. A great platform for mounting preview monitors, microphones, sound recorders, lights, and more. With the TK-T Top Handle
you can do low angle shots or make it easier while transporting your Tank Cage
- Foam Padded Top Handle included
- The 15mm Rails can let you add 15mm accessories such as a follow focus.
- Built tough to provide long lasting duarbility
1x Tank TK-2 Video Cage
1x Rod Clamp
2x 8" Long 15mm Rails
1x Foam Padded Top Handle
1x Vertical Mounting Bracket
2x Hex mounting screws
14-Day Money Back Guarantee, 1 Year USA Limited Warranty. To receive full refund all products must be in original condition (undamaged in exact packing).Shipping charges and customs duty on returned items are the customer's responsibility. All prices listed on our site are in US dollars. Refunds will be made in US Dollars and using the same payment rate as your original order received.
International Buyers – Please Note:
- It normally takes approximately 7-18 working days for arrival to International destinations. Some countries like ITALY, SPAIN, CANADA and BRAZIL may take longer due to delays with your local customs service.
- We do NOT ship the item(s) to P.O. Boxes.
- International Buyers MUST indicate your phone # (include country and city code ) when making payment as this is a required information for delivery. Your order will be canceled if you do not provide your phone number within 3 days after placing the order.
- Please put your phone # into the NOTES when making payment via paypal.
- International orders are shipped from China. Import duties, taxes and other charges might be applied and they are NOT included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to your purchase.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.Shipping charges on returned items are the customer's responsibility.
Kamerar Products Customer Images via Instagram
[ share your images with us using hashtag #Kamerar ]