Introducing The First Compact Collapsible Softbox
The D-Fuse is the first compact collapsible softbox that can be attached to most square LED panels to diffuse the light for a softer and natural look. The D-Fuse was created to quickly convert most square LED light panels into a softbox without adding bulk or weight.
Open the D-Fuse softbox and attach it via the attachment straps to soften the light. You can attach the straps onto all four sides of the back of the softbox to secure it to the LED panels.
Carrying bulky lightboxes is a thing of the past when all you need is a D-Fuse to attach to your LED Light Panel. Imagine never having to take a bulky softbox ever again! Instead, the most convenient solution is to carry a lightweight D-Fuse that can be easily carried in your backpack.
Quick and easy to pack for any photo or video shoot. Get the best variety of lighting from what you already carry.
Installation of the D-Fuse Softbox onto a square LED light panel is easy! Simply unfold the D-Fuse Softbox and connect the magnetic rods on all 4 corners to expand the softbox. Once it has been opened up, just strap the D-Fuse onto the LED light panel and you're ready to go.
The magnetic locks will provide you with the the ability to collapse the D-Fuse softbox down to a very compact size, but it also provides you with the support and stretch to keep the softbox open.
D-Fuse is constructed with an unbleached nylon fabric. Unlike processed diffusion materials, these professional materials will soften your light source, without changing its color temperature.
1 X Carrying Case
1 X D-Fuse Softbox
4 X Attachment Straps
14-Day Money Back Guarantee, 1 Year USA Limited Warranty. To receive full refund all products must be in original condition (undamaged in exact packing).Shipping charges and customs duty on returned items are the customer's responsibility. All prices listed on our site are in US dollars. Refunds will be made in US Dollars and using the same payment rate as your original order received.
- Customers will receive an order status update via email containing their tracking number once their order has been shipped. It is the customer's responsibility to refer to their tracking number for delivery information.
- If, for some reason, a customer's package is returned back to us due to non-delivery, we will contact the customer as soon as it is received by us. If the customer would like the package reshipped, there will be an additional shipping fee unless the non-delivery is due to a mistake on our part. If a package is undeliverable due to an error with the carrier, the customer will need to contact their local carrier customer service representative to file a claim. If a customer does not want their package reshipped, they will be charged a restocking fee and we will issue a refund in the form of the original payment minus the restocking fee.
- For returns within the valid return period, items must be in new and unused condition with all original packaging and accessories. After our inspection of the received item, a deduction may be applied if the item has been used or if any packaging and/or accessories are not included. Please note orders above $200 are subject to a 15% restocking fee. All shipping charges are the customer's responsibility.
International Buyers – Please Note:
- It normally takes approximately 7-18 working days for arrival to International destinations. Some countries like Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Greece, Peru, Portugal, Romania may take longer due to delays with your local customs service.
- We do NOT ship the item(s) to P.O. Boxes.
- International Buyers MUST indicate your phone # (include country and city code ) when making payment as this is a required information for delivery. Your order will be canceled if you do not provide your phone number within 3 days after placing the order.
- Please put your phone # into the NOTES when making payment via paypal.
- International orders are shipped from China. Import duties, taxes and other charges might be applied and they are NOT included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to your purchase.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.Shipping charges on returned items are the customer's responsibility.