*DJI OSMO is not included
**Not compatible with the Osmo Zenmuse X5/X5R**
***2 Cable Extenders cannot be connected together to make a longer extension because the signal strength is not strong enough for that distance.
Note: This item is currently only available to US residents within the lower 48 states.
REIMAGINE YOUR SHOT
The Kamerar Cable Extender gives you the flexibility to use your DJI Osmo/Osmo+ in ways you never imagined! The possibilities are endless with the 80" (203 cm) flexible extension cable. Use your imagination to shoot creative videos with your DJI Osmo/Osmo+ in a brand new way. With the Cable Extender, you can keep the pan and tilt controls at your fingertips while placing the camera in another location.
FULL CREATIVE CONTROL
The smart adapter is designed to support electronic communication between the DJI Osmo’s handle and camera. Take full control of your Osmo/Osmo+ while expanding your capabilities without any loss of functionality. Retain the same familiar controls while giving you a unique way to shoot videos.
You are no longer limited to just simply holding the DJI Osmo / Osmo+ handle to shoot your videos. Mount the camera and control it remotely to get creative shots that were not possible before. With the Cable Extender, you can mount your Osmo to a slider for those sweet panning shots, a tripod for maximum stability, a suction cup mount on your car for those fast pace chase scenes and much more.
Mount It To A Tripod
Install the Camera
Install the Handle
14-Day Money Back Guarantee, 1 Year USA Limited Warranty. To receive full refund all products must be in original condition (undamaged in exact packing).Shipping charges and customs duty on returned items are the customer's responsibility. All prices listed on our site are in US dollars. Refunds will be made in US Dollars and using the same payment rate as your original order received.
- Customers will receive an order status update via email containing their tracking number once their order has been shipped. It is the customer's responsibility to refer to their tracking number for delivery information.
- If, for some reason, a customer's package is returned back to us due to non-delivery, we will contact the customer as soon as it is received by us. If the customer would like the package reshipped, there will be an additional shipping fee unless the non-delivery is due to a mistake on our part. If a package is undeliverable due to an error with the carrier, the customer will need to contact their local carrier customer service representative to file a claim. If a customer does not want their package reshipped, they will be charged a restocking fee and we will issue a refund in the form of the original payment minus the restocking fee.
- For returns within the valid return period, items must be in new and unused condition with all original packaging and accessories. After our inspection of the received item, a deduction may be applied if the item has been used or if any packaging and/or accessories are not included. Please note orders above $200 are subject to a 15% restocking fee. All shipping charges are the customer's responsibility.
International Buyers – Please Note:
- It normally takes approximately 7-18 working days for arrival to International destinations. Some countries like Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Greece, Peru, Portugal, Romania may take longer due to delays with your local customs service.
- We do NOT ship the item(s) to P.O. Boxes.
- International Buyers MUST indicate your phone # (include country and city code ) when making payment as this is a required information for delivery. Your order will be canceled if you do not provide your phone number within 3 days after placing the order.
- Please put your phone # into the NOTES when making payment via paypal.
- International orders are shipped from China. Import duties, taxes and other charges might be applied and they are NOT included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to your purchase.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.Shipping charges on returned items are the customer's responsibility.